Post Top Ad

It is True: No One Stays Pregnant Forever.

Momma Shaffer has a quote that she frequently says to all of us girls when we enter the exhausting third trimester, and are complaining about our aches, pains and lack of sleep. "________ (enter name here)_____, no one stays pregnant forever."
I had to be reminded much earlier in this pregnancy than the third trimester when I was throwing up several times a day, husband working long hours and trying to take care of a energetic 2 year old that "no one stays pregnant forever."
I am happy to report after caring our sweet little girl, Boston inside of me for 39 weeks and 2 days (same amount of time as I carried Ryder), that she is here and absolutely perfect.
In full disclosure this was taken on the second day after I had time to shower and I was able to change into my own nightgown and not one provided by the hospital.

1 comment:

We love to hear from you. Your comments help us evaluate what content is most useful to you by leaving a quick comment.

Post Top Ad