Post Top Ad

WBWW: Growing Up

It is always crazy for me to see how much my kids are growing by watching them grow out of their clothes. A perfect example of this is Boston's coming home from the hospital outfit.
The day we brought her home
Hat: Gift from Hospital Nurses
Dress: Made by Scary from the Sweet Little Dress from leila & ben
Leggings: Clearance section Walmart

Three weeks later
The dress is now too short.
I love that sweet face
And those bright eyes.
Headband: Made by Scary from one knee high nylon stocking (60 cents for a pair at Walmart)
Bow: Made by Scary using instructions from the Girly Things

Pretty In Purple
I loved how this outfit looked on her but it also put me through a bit a shock because it made her look really grown up compared to the newborn we had.
Rhett decided to help me out in getting some pictures
Love this outfit
Carter Outfit (shirt and pants): Gift from Mother and Sister-in-Law ( I believe they purchased it at Kohls).
Headband: Made by Scary from one knee high nylon stocking (60 cents for a pair at Walmart)
Bow: Made by Scary using instructions from the Girly Things

The Comfort Queen
Even though our little girl looks precious in everything she quite prefers the days where she gets to wear a soft long sleeved onesie and pants. I guess she gets that from her mom.
I forgot to take a picture of her in this outfit until the end of the day. So I decided to snap a few shots even though I didn't have any natural light to take pictures. It was her first exposure to flash and I am pretty sure she didn't liked it.
The shirt is so soft and comfortable and I am excited that she finally can wear the jeans without them falling off. I love the ruffle detail they have.
"Mom, I am tired and I would like it if you would quit taking my picture."
Hair Accessory: Made by Scary by staking circles that have been folded twice
Pink Poke-a-dot Onesie: Gift from Mom's friend (came in a set, I believe it was purchased at Macy's) 
Jeans: Purchased from Kmart

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you. Your comments help us evaluate what content is most useful to you by leaving a quick comment.

Post Top Ad