Post Top Ad

WBWW (What Boston Wore Wednesday): The Introduction

I think it is fun to see the adorable outfit real mom's sport across the blogsphere, but on our limited college student budget and my distaste for trying on clothing (usually results in me feeling hot, itchy, like the walls are closing in on me) has resulted in my kid have way more stylish and adorable outfits. So instead of  WIWW I will be doing WBWW.
Here are a few of the outfits that I just love on her:
Headband: Etsy from CocoChicCouture
Flower: 5 Petal Ribbon Flower made by Scary using instructions from MakeBows
Stripped Shirt: Old Navy clearance rack
White Undershirt: Carter Long Sleeved Onesie
Worn with turquoise leggings from Walmart (not pictured)
Headband: Etsy from CocoChicCouture
Flower: Gift (instructions for how to make a similar one can be found at Sew4Home)
Dress, Long Sleeve Shirt & Leggings: Hand-me down from cousin
Headband, Shirt and Undershirt: Hand-me down from cousin
Bow: Boutique Hair Bow made by Scary using instructions from Girly Thing Bows
Worn with pink leggings from Walmart (not pictured)
Carter Little Sis Shirt: Gift from Momma Shaffer
Pants: Borrowed from different Carter outfit.

Headband: Etsy from CocoChicCouture
Flower: 5 Petal Ribbon Flower made by Scary using instructions from MakeBows

1 comment:

  1. I like these, but I think you should include the second and third outfits of the day as well. Those were also very cute.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you. Your comments help us evaluate what content is most useful to you by leaving a quick comment.

Post Top Ad