Post Top Ad

What We Wore Wedding/Family Picture Edition

Al's family: Al & Kayleen peasant top with three tier dresses made by Al and her mother-in-law, Brigham is wearing cream satin pants made by Al with a striped tie onesie by Scary (me). Al's hair cut was done by Jo.
My family (Scary): My shirt purchased from Maurices, Brooklyn and I were wearing matching skirts made from pre-ruffled fabric (I used this tutorial to make it). Rhett is wearing a tie shirt that I made using satin and ribbon.My hair was dyed by Jo.
Nae's family: Nae ordered her bridesmaid outfit for herself.
Jo's Family: Boys (#1-4) wearing tie shirts with custom strips made by Scary (me) for each boy, (#5) No-sew tutu made by Jo, Jo wearing a jersey shirred dress from Walmart. Jo's was hair cut done by our friend Rachelle.
My beautiful Mom and my handsome Dad.
The unedited family picture- now to work for a few weeks to combine layers to get the perfect shot.


2 comments:

  1. Allison I had no idea you had a blog! Sister blogs are soooooo fun! Great to see you again and with a new sweet little one! -Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cute Scary! thanks for putting it together

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you. Your comments help us evaluate what content is most useful to you by leaving a quick comment.

Post Top Ad