- Take pictures of clothing
- Upload and Organize on the moving blog
- Locate small hipped/bust females to purchase old super cute clothing
- Hide profits from self so they can be spent on new clothing that fits, instead of on fabric/craft supplies/toilet paper
Sell Closet full of Yard Sale Clothes:
Cut Remaining frames Spray Paint place setting silhouette Get it laminated
- Plan out outfits
- Begin sewing
- Take pictures of kiddos in projects
Participate in Project Run and Play
- Plan out Refashioning projects (laundry basket full)
- Hem tan Gap jeans from Scary
- Cut jean square for picnic blankets (another laundry basket heaping full)
- Figure out Planner/Organizer/Financial ledger system (and make it cute) -----Suggestions would be appreciated!
- Make Ty and Brooklyn ruffle romper/dress
- Make Bubba and Nae's wedding quilt (a few months late *nervous laugh*)
- Shorten bed skirt
- Help Scary put her new bed skirt on
- Clean out small storage shed
Finish staining bench
- Refinish crib
- Refinish table & chairs
- Get Skinny (dedication ends where the cream and butter hit the pan): Maybe lunges would help they make you super sore so they should make our legs skinny right?
- Definitely wash heaping piles of laundry, potentially fold them.
- Fix pretty skirt that Rhett took sewing scissors to.
- Make Stick horses