Post Top Ad

Good Laugh

Warning: Jo don't read this blog post while Hubbins around unless you want him to turn a permanent scarlet.
In preparation for next season's Project Run and Play, I was looking up needle felting. The first video I found was this one. I love this lady's fun energy and then at 2:34 she realizes what her initial demonstrative piece looks like:


Al and I were sitting her crying as she tries to fix her accident.
It was a good reminder not to take yourself to seriously when things don't work out quite right!

2 comments:

  1. I think you forgot to add the link for the video.
    http://youtu.be/IkdGCiu7Tzk
    I believe that is the right one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Meg. I guess it didn't save the embed code.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you. Your comments help us evaluate what content is most useful to you by leaving a quick comment.

Post Top Ad