Post Top Ad

First Post!

I'm HERE!!!!!  My very first post as a Shaffer Sister!!! You girls are amazing!!!!  I love you all so much!!!

So the funniest thing happened last night!! While I was lounging on the couch late last night, Ralph came out of his room and headed straight to the kitchen.  Thinking he was getting a drink of water I thought nothing of it until he stopped at the trash can and started to pull his pants down to go to the bathroom.  I couldn't help but laugh as I had to direct my sleep walker to the bathroom!! Needless to say the next morning we all had a big laugh to set the morning off right!!


1 comment:

  1. Haha My number 3 has done that. That is hilarious! thanks for the laugh!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you. Your comments help us evaluate what content is most useful to you by leaving a quick comment.

Post Top Ad