Post Top Ad

Excited for PR&P!

Is anyone else sewing along with PR&P (Project Run & Play)?
My enjoyment of PR&P has worn off to my dear sisters and it seems as though they will be joining me in some of the weeks. I am really excited about this because we all have different styles/design/sewing strengths. I think you will get to know us a lot better through these challenges. Here are the different weeks and deadlines:
  #1 Jan. 7-10:  The Pattern Remix Challenge:  Remixing The Cottage Home Mama's fantastic Party Dress
#2 Jan. 14-17:  Stripes and Polka Dots
#3 Jan. 21-24 :  Boys Week:  Create a design of your choice for a boy.
#4 Jan. 28-31 Love is in the Air:  This week will be a Valentine's Inspired challenge. 
#5 Feb. 4-7 The Men's Dress Shirt Challenge:  Take a men's button up shirt (doesn't necessarily need to be a dress shirt---like it can be a flannel shirt---just as long as it's a men's shirt and buttons all the way up) and make something wonderful out of it for a child.
#6 Feb. 11-14 Week Six:  Your Signature Look:  Share with us a design created by you, that is all your style.
When preparing for this season I have really put my pinterest account to work. We have created a secret inspiration board with nearly 450 pins I feel like we will have a good starting as far as colors and designs that we like and would like to make into our own.
My idea for the first week is something along these lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you. Your comments help us evaluate what content is most useful to you by leaving a quick comment.

Post Top Ad