Post Top Ad

Jo's Truthful Tuesday.



Great idea Scary!
What revealing things should I put on display?  Should it be my parenting, reverence, financial standing, house keeping, hygiene, auto maintenance, time spent online daily, familial nutrition, or timely visiting teaching.

First things first.  I really struggle to maintain my personal daily walk with the Lord.  It is a habit I have been trying to form.

When I was single I had a pretty good schedule.  I would get up every morning, say my personal prayers, read the scriptures, and then quietly as I went through out the day meditate on the Savior and his plans for me.

Then, I got married and then pregnant- ahem! With pregnancy came morning sickness.
But, then I had #1.  Once again my schedule was not my own.  I got up when he cried and went to bed after serving and loving him all day.  The same has happened with 2,3,4, and 5.  I can not believe that I have not had consistent scripture study and prayer for the last 10 years.  It is something that I often try and try and try again.
I have frequently said that it is a good thing I had kids or I would have had no idea I wasn't perfect.
There are many many posts that I will be able to add about imperfection and truthfulness.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you. Your comments help us evaluate what content is most useful to you by leaving a quick comment.

Post Top Ad