Post Top Ad

Merry Christmas, from Us to You!



Christmas 2010
#2 said, "Momma- I think Jesus is fake and Santa Clause is real."
Oh boy, I thought to myself, we have some work to do. Then I asked him why he thought that. He said, "Well Jesus died, but Santa Clause lives forever."
Things to teach #2-
-The definition of Fake
- Reiterate the Resurrection
This little boy never stops thinking!
\
There is a super cute/cheap/ easy craft for this picture at this link http://theturquoisepiano.blogspot.com/2011/12/6th-day-of-christmas-framed-santa-with.html
This is a re-post from Jo's family blog

 Scary:
This year I made for the Grandma's a Christmas towel paired with a printable I had seen a similar printable over at Darling Doodles. I liked the text they had there but I felt like the scriptures said it better so I made my own printable that I will share with you here today and maybe you can pin it for next year. The towel is a simple white hand towel with red satin ribbon that I basting sprayed the back side and let Ryder apply it to the band on the sides. I then attached it with a zig zag stitch around the sides. 
Here it is the link to Google Drive it is 5 by 7
I even made a two handout layout to print on an 8.5" by 11" if you are doing it for multiple people

 

1 comment:

We love to hear from you. Your comments help us evaluate what content is most useful to you by leaving a quick comment.

Post Top Ad