Post Top Ad

Getting to know Jo

The 11 questions/requests for Scary:
1. What is your favorite part about blogging? I love encouraging others through my faliures and successes. This is probably my favorite post to laugh at The longest 3 hours of the week
 2. What made you decided to start a blog? I originally started my family blog here, just to share the perspective of a crazy, mormon, house wife, who wasn't living a perfect life. Really hoping to make others laugh, and just let them know, that it was OK not to be perfect right now.
3. If you could live in any house where would it be located and what would it look like? I sort of love Laura Ingles Wilders, Little house Series. I think my ideal location would be to live on a homestead with at least 40 acres, where we could just rough it, and make it our own, and live self sufficiently.
 4. Give yourself job descriptions to describe your day to day tasks. I guess I would say I am the CEO. I prefer that to the peon. Though, sometimes, through my own fault, I fall in to that roll, as well. Do y'all ever do that?, you go along managing the home just fine, and then one day, you realize that you are doing all the work, and your little peons are managing you? Yeah, I fall for that trap from time to time. But not right now, at this moment I am the CEO.
 5. What is your favorite thing that you have ever blogged about? The blog post, that seemed to really flow was this one The Sun Will Rise
6. Second Honeymoon, where would you go (first if you haven't gone on one yet)? Hubbin and I go on a "Honeymoon" every year. I am a really nostalgic person, so I love to do sentimental things. I would just go back to the place we originally went after we were married. woowoo It is a cute bed and breakfast in Logan Utah. We stayed in the The Victorian Room, and felt like royalty! We went their again for our 5th anniversary, and it was just as fun as we had remembered!
 7. Greatest Blogging Strength. I think my blogging strength is the sisters that I have. I love talking with them about upcoming posts and really making the posts significant, without my sisters I fear my posts would be shallow.
 8. Greatest Blogging Weakness. My weakness, would have to be the photos that accompany my posts/voice. The "girls" will vouch for this one! (I call my sisters- "the girls")  I am vowing to get better, using photo editor, and making sure the pictures are my own.
9. First 5 minutes of your day. Shut off the alarm clock at 6:00am, use the restroom, pray, stretch, shower. (I have been on this schedule for 3 days now-you caught me on the good side, with this question)
 10. If you could meet one blogger who would it be? Amanda Blake from http://www.soulemama.com/ I love her! She has such a strength for remaining calm and living life to the fullest. I have faithfully followed her blog for 3 years. Our #5's were born within about a week of the other, and from time to time I catch myself talking about her, as if she actually knew me.
 11. One word to describe what you aspire to become? Mother

We decided that it would be super fun for you all, to get to know us.  So the next "get to know you" of this sequence will be Awesome Al, coming from Awesome track :)
On Thursday, she will lend her voice, to answer these questions about herself.
1.If you could use 1 word to describe yourself, what would it be?
2. What is your favorite Artistic medium?
3.  What does your husband do, that makes you feel giddy?
4.  Who is your favorite ancestor and why?
5. Tell us one childhood memory, that has shaped who you are today.
6. What books are you reading, right now?
7.  What has been your lifes biggest challenge, and how have you overcome it?
8. Do you look like your mom or your dad?
9. What is your greatest blogging weakness?
10.  What is your greatest blogging strength?
11. Plan your ideal romantic date, detail-by-detail and share it with us.


This is #4 and I, when I was very pregnant with #5.  I love that he is wearing his super hero cape at the Mall of America!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you. Your comments help us evaluate what content is most useful to you by leaving a quick comment.

Post Top Ad