Post Top Ad

Resolve to Sweat (don't worry there's a purpose)

Scary and I started out with our resolution to lose the pooch or doughnut around our mid section. Part of this goal is that maybe we won't get any inquiries about when our due date is for our next child whenever we go out in public (How do you tell someone that that baby isn't due for at least 3 more years? Or Scary's reply that it was born 5 months ago).

See our awesome backdrop? Another one of my New Years Resolutions to finish. It's Nae's Wedding Quilt and it's been hanging on my curtains for over a month.

Jo took the toddlers yesterday and we had plenty of quiet time to actually get a lot done. I cleaned my room and reorganized my linen closet. We stopped by the craft store (we couldn't pass this up with our extra little hands missing). It's amazing how much more enjoyable it is to go into Porters without a toddler to chase. Then we picked up dinner, dinned, and sent our husbands to the store to have quality man time (Why do we have to nag so much to make it happen?).

And since we missed our regular cardio of chasing the toddlers around the store we decided dust off our weights and Jillian Michael's 30 Minute Shread. We made it all the way through 2/3 of the workout. It's not complete, but it's a great place to start. This is pretty great considering the VERY first time we ever did it we made it about 5 minutes and spent the other 25 minutes getting exhausted watching them workout (it's not that we don't know how to workout, we just always had sports conditioning which is considerably different than aerobics videos).

Obviously this isn't the first time we've resolved to do this, but we are TOTALLY committed and we are holding each other accountable. Do you want to join us?


Thank you Jo for helping us get back on awesome track (Hehehe. We have been on lame track, I am ready to be on awesome track. Scary thinks that I'm a total dork for saying that and that it makes no sense, but it does to me and that's all that matters). Obviously, I'm writing this late at night and getting winky. Love you lots. Bye.

1 comment:

  1. Ryder saw this picture today. He said what is mom doing? I said she is working out and getting strong. He said I don't want her to get strong. I don't want her to be a monster!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you. Your comments help us evaluate what content is most useful to you by leaving a quick comment.

Post Top Ad