Post Top Ad

Birthday's and Valentine's

   This week has been quite interesting!  It started out with hanging out with my husband giving me my birthday present early!!  Wanna guess what it was!! I'll give you a few hints.  It is tool that is used in many different projects such as vinyl, stencils, dye cuts ect....  Oh okay I will just say what it is!!  It was a Silhouette Portrait!!  I was so excited because I thought I wasn't going to get one for at least a year so!!  I love you Bubba you are the best.  Needless to say this week I have been learning how to use it for different things.
    For example my Love One Another Blocks that Bubba helped me on a couple of weeks ago instead of printing the letters on the paper and trying to make it centered, I was able to this week just cut the letters out with the Silhouette it was great and so much easier!!  I am learning a lot and hopefully I will be able to show many projects on here in the future!.  What  a great birthday!
    A few other things that have happened this week are our Valentine's Day  activities.  Ralph and I were able to decorate his Valentine bag in a way to keep it valentine but to also put a boy flare to it.  Ralph's theme centered around love of his dog Gunny and his love of playing football!!  It was great to see him create his bag.  He drew it out on a piece of paper and came up to me and said, "mom this is what and that's it."  It was so awesome to see him create an design.  We were also able to do Valentine breakfast and sugar cookies for his school class!! We are also going to do a special song and dinner for Bubba for his Valentine from Ralph and I!!  I am so glad that I am able to do things with my family and see how we have grown in the last 8 months!

2 comments:

  1. Happy, happy birthday!! Any husband who buys his wife crafty tools is a definite keeper!! Enjoy that Silouette; what a fun gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A silhouette! You lucky girl ;)
    Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you. Your comments help us evaluate what content is most useful to you by leaving a quick comment.

Post Top Ad