Post Top Ad

Missing You Valentine

So as my sisters have mentioned, I have moved far away. Hooray for new adventures! It's a big adjustment; especially functioning without a car, cell phone reception, or windows, but hey, it's only temporary.

There have been some positive things as well. We have made some big progress with Ty's night time potty training and Heber has nearly switched from the seal crawl (a hybrid of the army crawl) to the standard crawl. Our neighbor is a huge step up from our last one, let alone anyone I've ever had before. Also, I think I've made some friends from our ward at church.

Happy wishes on this Valentine's Day! I love you!

I captured our first escape out of the house without Power Shoes (can you believe it took nearly 2 weeks).


1 comment:

We love to hear from you. Your comments help us evaluate what content is most useful to you by leaving a quick comment.

Post Top Ad