Friday, February 22, 2013

The Best of Project Run and Play: Designer Edition

So I'm not as talented at this html code thing as Scary, but Boston has an upset stomach and I need a challenge. So here I am and I am excited to highlight our favorites from the designers at Project Run and Play this last season. If you are wondering what we loved, here is each of our top five in no particular order.

We are featuring designs from these lovelies linked below.   We were sew inspired- get it ;) Sew Inspired!
CathGrace
Max California
The Crafty Cupboard
W3
La Inglesita
Little Kids Grow
LBG


Jo's Favorites:
Scary's Favorites:
My Favorites:




Shaffer Sisters encourage. inspire. uplift. create.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much!!! I'm glad you liked my stuff!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What an honor to be on your list. Thank you so much, ladies!
    I'll be visiting again for inspiration. So many lovely domestic divas under one blog roof is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You So Much!!! You are too sweet for featuring some of my looks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot how much I loved some of these looks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much for featuring my looks, I love seeing everyone's stuff side by side and what things struck different people in different ways!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for appreciating our outfits!! It means a lot, you are so sweet to highlight them here.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you. Your comments help us evaluate what content is most useful to you by leaving a quick comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...