Post Top Ad

The Little Things

   I was having a hard time thinking of what to write about today but then I got thinking about all the little things my friends and family have done for me in my lifetime.  Let me tell you there were quite a few that I thought about.  But what caught me was the things that have been done for me recently by my husbands  family as well as my husband and son!
    Lets starts off back in June 2012 before I got married!!  My new family cleaned my apartment, watched Ralph and took care of me before and on my wedding day.  And since then they have took me in as one of their own and helped me with becoming a mom to Ralph and other projects.  My mother-in-law helped me when I had surgery even though I was completely out of it!!  I love you all so much.  Thank you for the little things that you have done for me !!  It has meant a lot to me in these last eight months.


     The other Little Things that have have stuck out to me are the things that my husband does for me each day as well as my son.  They have had so much patience with me in learning the mom role and have put up with some of my mood swings as well as helping me when I was sick.  I often find a card or a I love you not from my husband and son just because they wanted to say they loved me and cared for me.  I could have asked for a better family than my what I married into!!


     I have always known that if you want to be treated good by others than to treat them as you would like be treated.  And these last eight months I have been taught about love for one another and the bonds it can create.  It truly is the little things that we do each day that matter the most and are the memories that we keep forever in our hearts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you. Your comments help us evaluate what content is most useful to you by leaving a quick comment.

Post Top Ad