Post Top Ad

Voting for the Valentine's Inspire Contest

One of our Goals for 2013 was to facilitate inspiration and provide a forum for artists and designers of all mediums to share their ideas and skills with our readers.

With the idea that competition breeds excellence, we have decided to turn this into a competition. We will be giving all of our participants a small reward, the contributor with the highest number of votes will get first pick of the prizes.  

Each Designer has been given a unique sub theme; Love Letters: Lanae, Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder: Celina, Puppy Love: Becky, and Romance from the Movies: Starla.

2 comments:

  1. These all show amazing talent it's hard to say which one I like the most.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I voted. Haha I'm not sure I did it right :)

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you. Your comments help us evaluate what content is most useful to you by leaving a quick comment.

Post Top Ad