Post Top Ad

Creamy Chicken Enchiladas

I was asked a little while ago by a friend what my favorite food was.  I thought about it for a bit because it has changed so much over the years that I was thinking that I like just about anything.  But then I remembered the Chicken Enchiladas that mom would make when I was little!! They were mouth watering and easy to make especially in 30 minutes!

SO HERE'S WHAT YOU DO:
1. Boil 2 cups of Chicken
 2. Shred the chicken and combine with 1 small can of Olives and Green Chilies
3. Combine one can of Cream of Chicken condensed soup and one can of milk with 16 oz of Sour Cream
4. Combine all ingredients together with 1 cup of cheese! Save another 1 cup of cheese to top before putting in the oven.
                                            

5. Put some of the chicken dressing in a flour tortilla, roll and put into pan

6.  Once the pan is full put the remaining chicken dressing on top of the enchiladas and top with remaining cheese.
7. Put in the oven at 400 degrees and bake for about 15 to 20 minutes.
                                            8. Serve with any toppings you want and enjoy!

This can also be served with a delicious green salad that shouldn't take more than 5 minutes.  It is a great meal that can be enjoyed by the whole family!!!

Linking Up
fivelittlechefs.com 52 Mantels   Katie's Nesting Spot

2 comments:

  1. These look so yummy! This is how I make mine, except i add some salsa into the mix also! Thanks for linking up to Talkin’ About Thursday link party. I hope you will come back tomorrow too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Yum! I love anything Mexican...these look easy and yummy!
    Thanks so much for linking up at Real Family Fun.
    KC

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you. Your comments help us evaluate what content is most useful to you by leaving a quick comment.

Post Top Ad