SO HERE'S WHAT YOU DO:
1. Boil 2 cups of Chicken
3. Combine one can of Cream of Chicken condensed soup and one can of milk with 16 oz of Sour Cream
4. Combine all ingredients together with 1 cup of cheese! Save another 1 cup of cheese to top before putting in the oven.
5. Put some of the chicken dressing in a flour tortilla, roll and put into pan
7. Put in the oven at 400 degrees and bake for about 15 to 20 minutes.
8. Serve with any toppings you want and enjoy!
This can also be served with a delicious green salad that shouldn't take more than 5 minutes. It is a great meal that can be enjoyed by the whole family!!!