Post Top Ad

Crock-pot Lasagna

 I use about 2 cups of Mozzarella cheese, 1 16oz carton of cottage cheese, 1 box of regular lasagna noodles, about 1 lb. of browned hamburger(browned with a chopped onion and sprinkled with salt to taste), and a marinara sauce.  


I put a thin layer of sauce, and then noodles, then cheese, and some Parmesan cheese (if you gave it)  then some noodles, and then repeat, until you run out.  At the very end, I put the mozzarella on top.  I make this at lunch time.  It takes about 10 minutes.  Then I turn it on high, and by dinner its ready!




It is so yummy!


And for the other five minutes, I made a mouth-watering tossed green salad to go with it!


2 comments:

  1. I keep hearing about crockpot lasagna and this looks so easy! Are the lasagna noodles raw when you put them in or do you precook them a little?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lasagna noodles are raw. I have done it with homemade fresh noodles, oven ready or just normal dry noodles.

      Delete

We love to hear from you. Your comments help us evaluate what content is most useful to you by leaving a quick comment.

Post Top Ad