Monday, March 25, 2013

Easter Edibles Link Up Party

First we need to wrap up last week's 30 minute meal link up.

I'm really excited about link ups this week. Samson will be happy that I have another place to turn besides cold cereal when my afternoons get hectic and my time is limited. Heck, he could probably try his luck in the kitchen with as quick as some of these meals are (As far as things stand right now, he is pro at cheese quesadillas and scrambled eggs). Anyway, back to the main event of the Link up wrap up.

If you were featured feel free to grab our button! And don't forget to link up to our Easter deliciousness link up open Monday through Thursday.
Shaffer Sisters encourage. inspire. uplift. create.

The link-ups we got were all so different from my weekly norms for food. I am typically a meat and potatoes or anything with bread kind of girl.


Yum! I love Italian food and the Hot Pizza Dip Bites will be the perfect appetizer for a girls night next week. They are beautiful and I already keep a majority of the ingredients on hand all the time. I might even try remixing these with other genres of food (maybe mexican?) as I get more familiar with the idea of it.


Don't forget the Kielbasa on Beer and Fresh Apple Sauce. It looks amazing, only I will have to try substituting ginger ale, white grape juice or broth for the beer. I found a website that gives the substitutions to alcohol when you cook. I can only imagine the mixture of all the flavors is incredible and I can't wait to try it. I have to admit though, I have never made Kielbasa and possibly never tried it. I am pretty sure this would be the perfect meal if I ever wanted to bribe my husband. He is a major fan of meat!


Last, but not least comes the Scrumptious Tuna Casserole. It seems like the perfect meal for quick and easy. It doesn't require a ton of ingredients and all of them are stuff you probably have on hand pretty much at all times. Next time I feel like there is nothing left to eat, I will turn to this instead of popcorn.

Here's some things us sisters turn to when we don't have much time to spend slaving in the kitchen:
, Crock-pot Lasagna, Easy Chicken Enchiladas, and Creamy Vegetable Beef Stew.


And in my opinion, the most delicious of all that us sisters have to share with you is the Homemade Belgian Waffles. They are famous amongst my friends that have got to have them for breakfast with me. They are amazing, and I haven't tasted a better waffle yet. If you're on a tight budget and can't afford to go out to eat, this will be sure to satisfy. This is a recipe that you should share with all your friends. Don't believe me, see for yourself.


Now to the Easter Edibles Link Up

Rules: We don't care if you blogged about it yesterday or a few years ago! The only requirement is to share some comment love with your fellow participants, because we all love comments. Oh, and it would be awesome if you could grab our button from our left side bar and/or tell your friends. There is no limit to the entries you want to add as long as you promise that they taste good.

Happy Link Up-ing!

2 comments:

  1. Thank You Ladies for the sweet feature. And absolutely..ginger ale will give it a refreshing taste or Apple or Orange Juice as well...that's usually how I make this dish..but once in a while "the Hubs" deserves a treat with one of his fav beers, Thank You so much and have a Blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yum is all I have to say. It really does look and sound amazing. Thanks for linking up and feel free to spread the word!

      Delete

We love to hear from you. Your comments help us evaluate what content is most useful to you by leaving a quick comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...