Post Top Ad

Thinking Green Link up Party

Thank you for your patience as we are learning about hosting link up parties!

Now, time for our "Thinking Green" Saint Patrick's Day food link up.
This is a hard one for me because green blended things scare me. And I don't really like cabbage. So, please help me know what to make for Saint Patrick's Day.

Rules: We don't care if you blogged about it yesterday or a few years ago! The only requirement is to share some comment love with your fellow participants, because we all love comments. Oh, and it would be awesome if you could grab our button from our left side bar and/or tell your friends.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't have any sweet "green" treats to share so I shared my Broccoli Breakfast Bake. That's green, right :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Green is my little one's favorite color, so I'm ready for the party with at least 2 treats...your party will help me come up with more to create for him and the family! Thank You so much for hosting! Have a great week!
    Hugs,
    Lizy

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you. Your comments help us evaluate what content is most useful to you by leaving a quick comment.

Post Top Ad