Post Top Ad

Wonderful Wanda: Soft Soles Sandals

For the week and half, I have been properly introduced and well acquainted with hand embroidery. Yesterday, I spent a good deal of the day working on assembling the dress (I have done previews of the embroidery on Instagram), when suddenly I realized I didn't have any shoes that would coordinate with her dress.
Needing some quick success, I decided to finally (have had it planned for months) make Make It and Love It's Baby Girl Sandals. I used Wrights Mediterranean Blue Extra Wide Double Fold Bias tape on the edges and for the center tie. I also zig zagged around the edges of the shoes instead of using vinyl basis (which for me didn't really work).
I have been working with Boston to be able to cope with having shoes on her feet. She is more interested in helping me sew. Maybe with her assistance I might be able to finally finish the dress.


2 comments:

  1. This is TOO cute!!!! love it!

    Thank you so much for sharing this too!

    Hugs
    Cami @ TitiCrafty by Camila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable shoes and so is your assistant ;) Thanks so much for linking up to Give Me The Goods Monday! Hope to see you again tomorrow ;)
    Jamie @ somuchbetterwithage.com

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you. Your comments help us evaluate what content is most useful to you by leaving a quick comment.

Post Top Ad