Post Top Ad

Shaffer Sisters Working Vacation


We grew up with a pretty amazing family!  One of those family members included one of our favorite aunts.  Her name is Aunt Suz.  She is soft spoken, kind, and sensitive.  I remember my Dad always saying how much he loved to hear her sing and play the guitar.  She is married to her high school sweet heart., Though, Scary was always afraid of her husband, Uncle Tim, just because he was a wild, wrestling, tickling, crazy cowboy.  Now that they are empty-nesters, they have decided to embark on adventure of their own. 


Well I bring them up today, because our Aunt and Uncle started a Guest Ranch.  People can come from all over the world to work on their Ranch.  They can drive cattle, help build fence, ride horses, and do a little cowboin', or just sit back, enjoy the view/food, and soak in the jetted tub at the lodge.  Last weekend my sisters and I decided to meet up at Steens Mountain Guest ranch and do a little work to help our Aunt and Uncle in the online marketing area. 
Building a new blog was pretty painful for Uncle Tim, but he muscled through, and in the end, he came up with what I think perfectly represents him and the ranch.
So with out further ado, please go check our Aunt and Uncle out over HERE.
We love them and we know you will too!  Over the next month or so, we will show you what we have been doing here on the ranch. 



2 comments:

  1. Whoa, this looks like SO much fun! I want to go and work with you guys! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! So cool! I just showed my husband the website and he said to me "Okay when are we going?" I hope he is serious because this looks like so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you. Your comments help us evaluate what content is most useful to you by leaving a quick comment.

Post Top Ad