Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Link up & Quick Tip Tuesday: Encourage, Uplift, Inspire, Create



When we finally were able to pinpoint our mission statement, all of us agreed that the pillars should be built on a strong foundation and things that were really important to us. We wanted a safe place to share and learn with people we respected and who helped bring out our very best selves. If our posts don't meet at least one of these criteria, we don't publish it. This standard has given a lot of clarity in what is most important.
 
This summer I have felt a bit of a challenge as to my ability as a blogger. I'm living with my parents and I don't have the same needs/work space as I'm used to. Remembering that it is my goal to encourage, uplift, inspire, and create has taken my focus from myself to others. If these words inspire your best self, print it off and see how these simple goals can bless you.

Now to the link-up party. Last week was incredible. I learned a TON and found some really great new things to pin. If you were featured feel free to grab our button! And don't forget to link up more amazing things.
Shaffer Sisters encourage. inspire. uplift. create.
Some of our favorites were:

Jedi Craft Girl: Classic Spiral Tye Die Shirts (I love tie dye, but Scary's never tried it before she was excited to have tutorial on how to get a great looking shirt)
Feelin' Crafty: Low Volume Quilt Tutorial (it used a new technique I've never seen before; could be used for beginners)

House of Estrela: Lady Bug Birthday Outfit (it even has lady bug buttons- so cute)

Six Sisters: Cheeseburger Wraps (I'm thinking this might be a healthier/revamp that I should definitely try)
PS. Have you seen the Encouraging and Uplifting efforts of Simple Simon & Co. Skirting the Issue. For information on this click here or here:
Simple Simon and Co

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great party ♥ Love the extra large images. :)
    I shared two links today:
    Let's Make Chili with photos and recipe
    Chocolate Cupcakes on Parade ... celebration of chocolate cupcakes galore!
    My Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop goes live tonight. Would love it if you'd stop by.
    Blessings,
    Sinea from Ducks ‘n a Row

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting the party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting, I'm #28 today, its a really cool and really easy lollipop that can be used as gifts, party favors or even center pieces! Hope you and your readers enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the party girls! Hope you are having a great week!
    Lizy

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you. Your comments help us evaluate what content is most useful to you by leaving a quick comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...