Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Tip Tuesday: Using Two Sided Tape to Assemble Digital Patterns & Inspire Us Link Up Party


Quick Tip Tuesday. I love using double sided tape when I am putting together digital patterns because I can get things perfectly in place before I push the tape down. I came up with this idea by accident. I had a project that I needed to complete and couldn't find the normal clear tape so I looked around my house and found two sided tape that we had left from weatherizing our windows. It was love at first assembly. I line out my patterns then I decide which edge I am going to trim and which edge I am going to keep to attach the two sided tape to it. Then I pull out a big strip and then cut it into smaller pieces and put them for use on the edge of the table.
I apply the strips to the margin (pictured below) then I pull the paper off the top of the tape.
Position the pattern piece until it matches up correctly.

Thank you! Thank you for another successful link up party last week. I loved looking through every post. I didn't have time to comment on every post, but as promised I did get everyone of them pinned so if you want to know what comment I would have left if I had more minutes in the day you go to the Inspire Us Link Up Party Pinterest Board. I really wish I could feature every single one of you but I have to go do a sink load of dishes after this.
Per the advice of Mom's Make Money we have changed our blog button and our feature to include a  "no follow" attribute so that it doesn't hurt the blogs that we are featuring or us. If you are new to blogging go check out this website it has good information about how to make money blogging and SEO help. Al and I have spent the last week combing through her blog.

If you want to know how to do it as go to:
Shaffer Sisters encourage. inspire. uplift. create.
Sewing Mama RaeAnne shared this is the sweetest birthday idea that I have seen for a boy in a long time. I love the simplicity and that it is really cute without busting the budget.
Paper Airplane Party
Be Ever So Humble shared blew my mind with How to Make Cultured Buttermilk (and we love buttermilk for some pancakes like here and here)
How to Make Buttermilk
Two Many shared her Roller Skate Dress Flip, I think this is such a great towel coverup because it would be easy for a little girl to get on and get dry, but has good shape that looks commercially made.
Roller Skate Dress to Towel Dress

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my post about the linky buttons and how important it is to comply with Google's policies if you want to get the best possible search engine traffic.
    Good to hear you've made the change.
    Thanks for hosting the party and giving me a chance to share my posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the great party!
    This week I went a little bit CRAZY and shared 5 links ( you said 5 right?)
    Cupcakes on Parade #7
    Hooray for HOT DOGS
    How to Leave a Clickable Link in Your Comments
    Strawberry Banana Smoothie
    Chocolate Marble Cheesecake
    Stop by for my Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop? It is live now!
    Blessings,
    Sinea from Ducks ‘n a Row

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. whoops....thought I shared my cheesecake recipe but instead I shared 10 Simple Ways to SAVE Money.
      (Cheesecake next week perhaps!)
      Sinea

      Delete
  3. Thanks, I'm glad you liked the towel cover ups!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you. Your comments help us evaluate what content is most useful to you by leaving a quick comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...