Post Top Ad

Tuesday Tip: K.I.S.S. = Keep it Simple Sweetie {Free Printable}

So the last 6 months have been......
crazy....
exciting....
a whirlwind...
up in the air....
Did I mention full on CRAZY!
Any normalcy and organization that I had before January has been shaken, dropped on the floor and trampled on.

Growing up my Mom would say that she introduced us to Smörgåsbord of activities and let us choose which ones we would pursue and which ones we would set aside. The truth of the matter is at youth we hardly ever missed a chance to participate in an extra curricular activity.
We have been indoctrinated into over filling our plate. Most days we find ourselves stuffing each minute to the extent that our house, sleep and health are sacrificed. When Chelsea's invited us to join her Sizzlin Summer: Organize Me Challenge! I eagerly agreed because knew I needed it.
We decided to share the Master Organization Box, which you will see on Thursday over at Get Your Crap Together. Al and I have been talking about the Master Organizing Box and what it should have in it for almost 2 years now and I finally feel ready for it. As I was figuring all the things that I would like a normal day to include I felt over whelmed.
Then I remembered another thing Mom always used to say, K.I.S.S. or Keep it Simple Stupid. Since we are trying to be encouraging and uplifting over I have decided to change out stupid for sweetie. I was going to write this on a piece of paper and put it in every room but I decided that I wanted something a little more aesthetically pleasing, so I am sharing it with you today.
 PDF/JPEG
I have made a basic version and then one with a cheat sheet of questions that will help me determine analyze whether or not it will be worth it for me to do it.
PDF/JPEG
When I made this something my Aunt Suzie said when we were at Steen's Mountain, "The last thing anyone needs is one more stress." We are dedicating ourselves to spending these summer days K.I.S.S.ing and cuddling our little ones.

With Love,
Scary

What do you to simplify?  We would love to have more ideas. Please, share below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you. Your comments help us evaluate what content is most useful to you by leaving a quick comment.

Post Top Ad