Post Top Ad

A week of buttons: Oh My Summer Foods: Frozen Yogurt Buttons:Lady Behind The Curtain

Lady-Behind-The-Curtain-Photo-107x150 Hi, I’m Sheryl from LADY BEHIND THE CURTAIN. Where you can find fun and easy ways of entertaining along with some everyday meals. Whether that’s by creating a centerpiece, party favors or delicious food LADY BEHIND THE CURTAIN has it all. I'm so excited to be here today at Shaffer Sisters. Thank you Ladies for allowing me to introduce myself to your awesome readers. Today I am sharing a fun, easy and healthy kid friendly treat. Yes, those are all good no, GREAT reasons to want to make these frozen yogurt buttons. But, you want to know what the BEST reason is?

ONE INGREDIENT! We LOVE that right?

MORE TREATS FOR KIDS

FROZEN YOGURT BUTTONS

Frozen Yogurt Buttons - Lady Behind The Curtain

THANKS AGAIN LADIES FOR LETTING COME OVER AND HANG OUT WITH YOU!

SHERYL

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you. Your comments help us evaluate what content is most useful to you by leaving a quick comment.

Post Top Ad