Monday, August 26, 2013

Black Staple Dress for Fall & Other Exciting Announcements

Today you can find us over at Ducks 'n a Row. Sharing the my long sleeve Sierra Dress that I made for Boston. This dress is one of the first items in the kids Fall wardrobe. Which I am going to try to sew the entirety for 20 dollars or less, which could be difficult because I just spent 12 dollars on the pleather.

Which brings me to our next announcement we are going to be participating in Winter Wonderings Wanderings & Whatnot's Operation Project $0 
Where each one of us is going to share an item or outfit that we did for our children's fall wardrobe for as close to $0 as possible.  We are excited to be included in such a talented line up. Suzanne was sweet enough to open 3 spots so each of us could share.

Here is the Line Up!
Frances Suzanne

You can read about the origination of Operation Project $0 HERE.

One last piece of business is Project Run and Play (probably our favorite thing about blogging, the best community of women I have interacted with anywhere). Liz and Elizabeth did not disappoint with this Season's Themes. I am personally excited and nervous about Week 2 because I have 3 items per kid that I will be sewing. Jo has a really fun project for Plaid week that I am excited to see. Al and I went shopping at the church's swap meet for some refashion items and I know in true Al fashion it will be bold and clean. If you haven't sewed along before you should, this community is so encouraging and it is the perfect place for a beginner, seasoned professional or if you need to refresh your skills.
Come back tomorrow for our Tip Tuesday and Inspire Us Link up party.

4 comments:

  1. I somehow combined week 1 & week 3's themes using the leftover fabric I used in week 3 for MY PR&P! LOL.

    I have no idea what to do for Operation: Project $0, so I am going to wait it out and see what everyone else does ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for guest-posting on my blog today, Scary. I love this little dress (and your little girl is such a cutie)It is AMAZING that it only cost $1 to make. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited to be a part of that great line-up too. And for PR&P of course, even though I'm still not sure if I will sew along with every theme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just popped over to take a look at your dress-it's a gem! I'm real excited about everything going on over here too. Zero is my favorite price!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you. Your comments help us evaluate what content is most useful to you by leaving a quick comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...