Post Top Ad

Inspire Us Link Up

Sorry about last week and not hosting a link up party. We were in recovery mode from trying to be "crafty". (Guess what we aren't that crafty...boo for us...we didn't make the cut of the top ten, but we will try again next summer.)  Al was in charge of it and got too busy organizing. Then our Grandpa got put in the ICU and it was pretty scary. All together just a busy week that didn't lend itself to an inspiration link up party. But we are back in the saddle again.

I Love this 30 minute refashion from shirt to romper. It makes me want to go to the thrift store and find a shirt with the shirring and make a romper for Boston.
Refashioned Romper
I also love cheesecake of any kind and parfait and this little number combines the too in a no-bake cheese cake. I think I will have to make this for my family soon!
Cheesecake Parfait
Shaffer Sisters encourage. inspire. uplift. create.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, how exciting! I stopped by to add my links and say "hi" and there were my Cheesecake Berry Parfaits! I am so honored. Your button is already on my "featured" page.

    Today I have shared my final post of Cupcakes on Parade #10...stop by and see the baby owl cupcakes and so many other creations. I also added my Clean CrockPot post.

    Thanks again....stop by my hop tonight!
    Sinea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my refashioned romper! It's just super easy to make! Hardest part might be finding good thrift clothes with shirring:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the party! Hope your grandfather is doing better now.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you. Your comments help us evaluate what content is most useful to you by leaving a quick comment.

Post Top Ad