Thursday, August 22, 2013

What do you do when all of your well laid plans fall to pieces?

Well, if your name is Jo, you may or may not shamelessly post embarrassing pictures of your children.  You know its all about shifting the focus.  So here is one of my little Nicky-Poo AKA my very own sweety boy.
 In an apology for making the epic week of buttons in to a "guest posters saved my backside" week, my little sweety offers you this apology flower.  Here is to hoping I can find my camera cord before, I have to post again.  If not, please expect more embarrassing old photos of my cute babies.

with love,
-Jo and Little Sweety

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha. Jo you are too funny. Thanks for being real and hilarious. Way to make something out of nothing.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you. Your comments help us evaluate what content is most useful to you by leaving a quick comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...