Post Top Ad

Kid Approved's {Family Photo Stitched w/ Love)

Today we get to be graced with the opportunity to introduce you to Olga from Kid Approved. She is incredibly talented and creative. Her style often uses bold fabrics with fun details with a refreshing European style to it. To top it off, she does many up-cycled projects. She's so good at taking something unwanted and unloved and turning it into something incredible.
Make sure that besides stopping by to see the rest of her pictures, that you navigate through her blog. I'm sure you will impressed by her style and intrigued by her stories. As I was looking back through her blog I was reminded of her 80s Project Sewn dress. What a stunning dress and an incredible story. I've heard so much of Russian propaganda from that time, but never straight from someone that has experienced it.
I just can't get over this incredible dress that gives an incredible feminine curve. I love dresses like these. I have never made anything so perfect  for myself.
I think that these Vroom Vroom pants embody childhood, but especially what it's like to be a little boy and be sure that everything makes a vroom sound. I'm definitely going to be making some for my son for Christmas!
I instantly fell in love with this oh so precious vintage pillowcase skirt and will keep my eyes peeled next time I go to a thrift store.
We are sad that the last couple of weeks have gone by so fast (haven't the pictures been so fun?) but we still have a few contributions left to go so stick with us.
With Love,
Al
October 8: Bethany from I Married Superman
October 9: Jo from Shaffer Sisters
October 10: April from Modern Homemade
October 11: Al from Shaffer Sisters
October 14: RaeAnna from Sewing Mama RaeAnna
October 15: Jenn from A Jennuine Life
October 16: Heather from Feathers Flight
October 17: Olga from Kid Approved
October 18: Rebecca from Rock the Stitch
October 21: Scary from Shaffer Sisters
October 22: Highlights from the Flickr Group

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for having me! I had a blast and really enjoyed seeing all the photos of other participants! Very inspirational.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you. Your comments help us evaluate what content is most useful to you by leaving a quick comment.

Post Top Ad