Post Top Ad

Rock the Stitch {Family Photo Stitched w/ Love}

Today we have Rebecca from Rock the Stitch. I just adore her blog and her style. Her creations for her older boys have so much character and are right on trend without playing it safe. I really hope one day that I can make stuff for Ryder that is half as cool as what Rebecca makes for her guys. Head over to see her darling photos and her talented creations.
To see what I mean check out a few of her awesome posts:
A free tutorial and pattern for this Knock Off Creation
How cool is Study Hall Jacket
Her Cardigans for Selfish Sewing Week.

We are going to be finishing up this series on Monday and then we have some stuff to show you. Can't wait to tell you about it.

1 comment:

  1. hey nice post meh, You are one of the best writers I've seen of recent. I love your style of blogging here. this post reminds me of an equally interesting post that I read some time ago on Daniel Uyi's blog: How To Exceed Your Limits .
    keep up the good work friend. I will be back to read more of your posts.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you. Your comments help us evaluate what content is most useful to you by leaving a quick comment.

Post Top Ad