Post Top Ad

Sewing Mama RaeAnna {Family Photo Stitched w/ Love}

Today we have the very talented RaeAnna. I watched her in amazement before I finally gained the courage to tell her how talented I thought she was. I am only disappointed that I didn't reach out to her sooner because she is so nice and encouraging.  Click here (or on the photo) to see her contribution to this series.

While you are there you should check out her: 
Paper Airplane Party
Boutique Bow Tutorial
Children's Clothes Measurements
We have some more awesome contributors come up this week, here is the schedule for the series:
October 8: Bethany from I Married Superman
October 9: Jo from Shaffer Sisters
October 10: April from Modern Homemade
October 11: Al from Shaffer Sisters
October 14: RaeAnna from Sewing Mama RaeAnna
October 15: Jenn from A Jennuine Life
October 16: Heather from Feathers Flight
October 17: Olga from Kid Approved
October 18: Rebecca from Rock the Stitch
October 21: Scary from Shaffer Sisters
October 22: Highlights from the Flickr Group

1 comment:

  1. You are so sweet!!! I love how "meeting" fellow bloggers is so fun and rewarding! When you guys featured some of my stuff on your blog last year I was honored! You guys have it all together! LOL! I just keep swimming! :)

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you. Your comments help us evaluate what content is most useful to you by leaving a quick comment.

Post Top Ad