Post Top Ad

Being Thankful

Last night Scary and I were talking on the phone, and we were telling each other our ideas for creating a thankful spirit in our home this month.
Scary is going to make a thankful tree.  I am sure pictures will come.
I (Jo) am making a thankful chain.  Everyone in our family says something they are thankful for every day, and hopefully by the end of the month, we will have a long chain and thankful hearts!


Scary said,
"Without pausing to be thankful in November, you won't be prepared for the spirit of Christmas in December."  I whole heartedly agree.
What are you thankful for this month, and what are your traditions to represent it?
with love,
-Jo

1 comment:

  1. I love this thankful chain idea. I completely agree that thanksgiving is the pathway to Christmas. It's my favorite holiday :)

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you. Your comments help us evaluate what content is most useful to you by leaving a quick comment.

Post Top Ad