Post Top Ad

Quick present for that person you forgot {Free Printable}

Last week my mind was in a fog and my body was in a mess with stomach flu and I forgot a number of presents. Today, I was doing last final presents and realized I was a couple short. I looked around at my house for things to make presents and in my pantry I found all shelf stable the ingredients for Tres Leches. I went over to Our Best Bites and got off their instructions for Tres Leches Cupcakes and then modified the instructions for cake instead of cupcakes. Then I made a winter themed recipe card to put on the front of the box cake.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6htjNanvhFrMWQ3MzkwZkcxdkE/edit?usp=sharing
Tres Leches Printable (JPEG)
Thought I would share it with you in case you are in a bind like me. I am off to make a few more gifts & dinner before putting the kids to bed. Do you tell your young children that Santa is coming? Or do you just let them be surprised? We aren't telling our kids after a couple years ago when Ryder woke up at 3 AM in pure excitement. That was my most exhausting Christmas.

Have a Merry Christmas! I hope you are able to make pleasant memories with your love ones as you celebrate our saviors birth.

1 comment:

  1. Oh that's funny. We told my oldest, but not until Christmas eve. We don't do a countdown- he just can not handle it, better to keep it vague! -Rachel

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you. Your comments help us evaluate what content is most useful to you by leaving a quick comment.

Post Top Ad