Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Speedy Gonzales Sewing: Simple Winter Mittens {Free Pattern}

Today, we are over at Paisley Roots, as part of her Giving Christmas Series.  I know that Homemade Christmas Items are crucial part of keeping our budget in check this Christmas. And these mittens are in expensive and so quick & easy that you could have your kids help with them. For more about how Ryder helped me with this project and another ways that I have helped Ryder learn the reason for the season go over to Paisley Roots.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6htjNanvhFrNmJsVXFvazNXQXc/edit?usp=sharing
Free Simple Mitten Pattern PDF
I added some simple applique templates that could make these handmade items pass for a commercial mittens.
Hope everyone is doing a better job sewing and making through their list than I have. Time to get my nose out of the computer and back to world of the needles and thread. Oh, that reminds me I need to pick up all those pins that Ryder dumped 1 hour ago.
With Love,
Scary

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you. Your comments help us evaluate what content is most useful to you by leaving a quick comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...