Post Top Ad

Black and White Striped Trenched Coat by Lexi Made


Name: Alexia Sotelo
Blog Name: Lexi Made
Age: 30
Shape: Thanks to my twin daughters I would say I am now a pear shape :)
If I were to give advice to anyone wanting to sew for themselves I would tell them to just go for it!! I have only been sewing for a year and a half and I also taught myself. You can do it! The way I learned was to just go for it and not be afraid of making mistakes. By sewing for myself I have also learned to embrace my style and not be afraid to wear my hand mades. I am actually super proud now and LOVE it when people ask me where I bought my outfit and I can say "I made it!" Sewing for myself has given me so much confidence!
Come over to Lexi Made to see her awesome striped trench coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you. Your comments help us evaluate what content is most useful to you by leaving a quick comment.

Post Top Ad