Post Top Ad

Maternity Bag or Sports Bag by House of Estrela {Sew-a-bration of Womanhood 2014)


Hello Shaffer Sister readers. My name is Magda E. and I blog over House of Estrela. I am a 30 year old girl from little old Portugal. 
I'm a petite size, skinny and short, looking a little bigger right now because I am carrying a second child at the moment, we are 30 weeks long and feeling just a bit ansious to finally meet the little fellow. After that, let's hope to get my original body shape in no time (and if it goes like the first time, I will be praying (in vain) to keep some of the weight I've put on already. 
I'm a bit of a rocker/metal lady, so I really have a lot of fun while sewing along with some of my favourite bands... one of which, Within Temptation... I actually didn't listen to them for quite a while, but a couple of days ago, I just put their record on and it was loud as I danced (yes, with my huge belly) and cut pattern pieces at the same time. And yes, the patterns came out just fine. 


For this series I chose to make myself a maternity bag to take to the hospital. It can also work pretty well as a sports bag or as my sister pointed right away, a beach bag. I wanted to make it pretty much to my favourite colours and surely have a great use of this even after the hospital. 
I have created a pattern to share with all of you, it's free, and have also put up a tutorial on how to sew your own. I really hope you'll enjoy it. You can read my full post HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you. Your comments help us evaluate what content is most useful to you by leaving a quick comment.

Post Top Ad