Friday, May 23, 2014

Post-Apocalyptic Fashion by Max California

Name: Ari
Blog Name: Max California
General Age: 29
Body Type: Tree-stump. No really my torso is short and squat but I have legs for days!
If you could give advice to someone thinking about sewing for themselves what would it be? Just go for it. No one else is going to do it for you, so you may as well! I've been waiting a really long time to sew something inspired by post-apocalyptic fashion and I finally had the muse and the inspiration and the soundtrack and the time and the freedom to just do it! There is no wrong or right thing to sew for yourself. If YOU like it, and it makes YOU feel good then mission accomplished, babe!
Inspired by movies like Mad Max and Waterworld and just the general post-apocalyptic fashion, I made myself an outfit that is perfect for scavenging for goods to trade or sell in the aftermath of some futuristic doomsday event! Check out the full look here!

1 comment:

  1. YAY for MAX! She's one of my very favorite people in the whole wide world ever! LOVE XOXOOXXO, Kat

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you. Your comments help us evaluate what content is most useful to you by leaving a quick comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...