Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Seafarer Top by Peek-a-Boo Pattern Shop

Name: Amy Hindman
Blog Name: Peek-a-Boo Pattern Shop
General Age: Mid-twenties
Body Type: Back in my running days we referred to it as aerodynamic :) aka no boobs and no hips
If you could give advice to someone thinking about sewing for themselves what would it be? Analyze your wardrobe and which items you love and use that as a guide to finding the perfect pattern to start with. I'm a mom to 3 kiddos ages 4 and under so I live in tees and jeans. If I'm going to carve out a tiny bit of time to sew for myself it may as well be something that will get some use :)
Head over to out Peek-a-boo Pattern Shop Blog to see Amy's Seafarer Top.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you. Your comments help us evaluate what content is most useful to you by leaving a quick comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...