Post Top Ad

Tank Top & Infinity Scarf by Eggo in the Oven

Hi all! My name is Kim from Eggo in the Oven and the blog Sew & Tell with Mama Eggo. I am a 28 year old mama of two boys (ages 3.5 and 1.5) and wife to my high school sweetheart (who has embraced my love of fabric & sewing over the last few years and often uses sewing terminology - correctly!)

I most often sew for customers - sometimes for my kiddos - and RARELY for myself…. so I welcomed this opportunity to spend a little “me” time on ME! My biggest challenge with this project was just that - sewing for my “round hourglass” post-kiddos body was a bit intimidating. But I developed some patience and understanding of my curves - and I’m really happy that I spent a whole day sewing for ME and ended up with two pieces that will definitely be part of my regular rotation!

Hop on over to my blog to read more and see how I adapted a top pattern I was sewing from to fit my body - and made a simple infinity scarf to coordinate! Read more HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Looks great! heading to your blog to read more.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you. Your comments help us evaluate what content is most useful to you by leaving a quick comment.

Post Top Ad