Friday, May 2, 2014

The Buttercup Bag in Canvas by The Life of a Compulsive Crafter {Sew-a-bration of Womanhood 2014}


Hi! I'm Mae and I blog over at The Life Of A Compulsive Crafter. I'm a 27 yr old mother of two getting ready to welcome my third child into our family. Right now I would say my body type is categorized as "very pregnant" though I normally would call it "teenage boy." I have nearly no curves when there's not a baby present. Because of my pregnancy, I would say that my largest difficulty with this project was deciding what to make. I instinctively wanted to make a great clothing piece, but since I'm ready to give birth at any moment- that seemed a bit silly. Instead, I got creative and chose something that didn't depend on my body type- a purse! 


To view more photos and hear all the deets about it, visit my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you. Your comments help us evaluate what content is most useful to you by leaving a quick comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...