Post Top Ad

Vanessa by Scientific Seamstress


Blog name: Scientific Seamstress
General Age: early 30's
Body type: mom... haha.
If I was to give advice to someone thinking of sewing for themselves I would say: Don't worry about making yourself a stunning pinterest worthy look! Pick a pattern you already have something like in your closet and love and buy fabric you love and SEW! I have so many pretty dresses in my closet and fancy clothes (from pre-kids) but honestly the clothes that get the most wear are the ones I feel comfortable in! My Judy Fancy pants, my Vanessa and Devon dresses/tops, etc. So I want to encourage women to start with something they know they will wear! and that is what the blog post is about today - comfy and loving it :)
Come over to The Scientific Seamstress to get the details. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you. Your comments help us evaluate what content is most useful to you by leaving a quick comment.

Post Top Ad