Post Top Ad

Zipper Front Dress by Feathers Flights

Name Heather "Feather"
Blog Name Feathers Flights
General Age mid 20s
Body Type hourglass with some extra soft spots and bulges after having two kids

What has been the biggest challenge with this project? And how did you over come it?
I needed a dress for a wedding. I would be outside in 100 degree heat for a couple of hours and I needed easy access for nursing. Luckily, I had some real silk in my stash to keep me cool, I made the dress really relaxed for air circulation, and a zipper on the front made it perfect for nursing!

Come check out this incredible exposed zipper front dress.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for letting me be apart of your awesome series! I'm glad there are so many women celebrating life!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you. Your comments help us evaluate what content is most useful to you by leaving a quick comment.

Post Top Ad