Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Stylish Black Dress by Little Kids Grow

Sew-a-bration is done for the year but don't let that stop you in sewing for yourself! We have one last contributor for our Sew-a-bration (she had a teething baby when it was her turn to share so we cut her some slack) she is someone who is always busy doing amazing stuff. And we consider her a blogging big sister. 
Mama Day Pics 5.13Mama Day Pics 2 5.13 


(Pictured: Shannon with 6 of 7 kids/ baby and hubby weren't available that day. :) ) 

Name: Shannon C.  
Blog: Little Kids Grow
Age: 43 years old 
Body Type: slim-medium build


What has been the biggest challenge with this project? And how did you over come it?
The biggest challenge for me has just been getting it done. With a new baby, work and life in general, this is probably one of the busiest seasons I've ever experienced. Honesty with myself and others helped me to push through it. I knew that this was something that I needed to take the time to do for myself, and I'm glad I stuck with it.

Sewabration 2014 Header
Thank you for having me Shaffer Sisters. It's nice having something special on my sewing table that's just for me.
You can find my post on my new LBD here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you. Your comments help us evaluate what content is most useful to you by leaving a quick comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...