Post Top Ad

Anna Inspired: Disney Princess Crafting Con Guest Post

I remember as a little girl being a princess for Halloween. I wore my prettiest dress and had flowers put into my hair. It was just this beautiful white dress and wasn't correlated with any princess in particular. I was simply Princess Al. I made a dress like that for Ty. She could be her own princess.
With the addition of a fuchsia cape and gloves, it was easy to make it look Anna inspired. Come check out my inspiration post at this month's Disney Princess Crafting Con! I am also giving a brief review of my newest favorite pattern (Candy Castle Princess Dress Pattern).

2 comments:

  1. I had a miniature bride dress when I was about 6 that I called my princess dress and wore all of the time.... like you, I wasn't any princess in particular, just Princess Charity. =) My mom gave me a book back then, 'The True Princess' by Angela Elwell Hunt, that goes along with what you were saying about being a daughter of God, and being kind and loving. I still have it, and I love to read it to my daughters now. =)
    I love that you didn't make this too much of a character dress. Up-cycling worked perfectly here! The back is pretty and unique, and I love the perfectly full skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous dress :) My daughter has a dress that once was a special occasion all satin and tulle dress. It is too big for her, so the skirt goes practically to the floor. She loves to pair it up with a designated pair of socks as gloves and pretend to be queen Elza haha

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you. Your comments help us evaluate what content is most useful to you by leaving a quick comment.

Post Top Ad