Thank you to all of you that supported us last week and helped us stick around for this week. We won't be able to succeed without your help, please go and vote for us.
Candy Castle Princess Dress Pattern because I knew that I loved the fit of it and could be creative in how I used my "fabric". When seam ripping original the dress, I set the entire skirt piece aside and tried to make the top pattern pieces work with the given bodice. I changed the bodice lines from sleeveless to thin straps and made adjustments to the neckline as well. I kept modifying the bodice pattern until I was satisfied with the design and could also get it to fit on my very limited empire bodice.
come vote for our look at Project Run and Play.