Friday, October 31, 2014

Betty Skirt Tour {Day 5}: two novembers & Feather's Flights

Today we have Bethany from two novembers & Heather from Feather's Flights.

Bethany, makes the most darling clothes for her girls and herself. I love this dress she made for herself, from one pregnant woman to another it totally works. I don't know Bethany very well but I look forward to fostering that relationship in the future. Click here or on the image below to see her creation.
two novembers: Gathered Skirt
 Miss Heather is one of my favorite things about living in Utah. She is a doll. The fact that she is a sewing technical genius is cool but her realness makes her a such a pleasure to spend time with. Usually our styles are on different ends of the spectrum but share a mutual respect for each others style. Funny story, I had invited her to the tour months ago but got no answer. A couple weeks ago she was over at my house and I asked her if there was a reason she didn't want to be on the tour, because I never heard back from her and with the additional sizes the pattern went down to Claire's size. She looked at me confused, she was sure this was the first she had heard of it. After further exploration the reason was simple, the e-mail was still in the draft folder. I am grateful that she was willing to join us on such short notice, because #clairewithlotsofhair happens to be one of those darling babies that you can love upon first sight. Click here or on the image below to see her creation.
Feather's Flights: Gathered Skirt with a Tulle Overlay
As part of the tour we are offering the Betty Skirt for 30% off with the Code BETTYTOUR.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you. Your comments help us evaluate what content is most useful to you by leaving a quick comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...