|I seriously don't know how I am ever going to break her of thumb sucking. She is getting so much better at not always doing it but she is coming up on 3 years. I keep thinking she still is so much my baby that I can't let it go.|
- Print by size option (LOVE LOVE THIS! I love saving on ink)
- Great instructions on using refashioned t-shirts. I was surprised to find a cut chart for the binding if you are using a tee shirt without spandex (as most refashioned T-shirts are).
- Size Range from 3-14 (yes, I will be able to sew this for years)
- Three lengths included (Tee, Midi Dress & Maxi Dress)
- Pocket Pattern included (which is awesome because kids love pockets)
- Color Diagrams
the pattern I made was to make the dress a bit longer. I was going to go with the midi length but then after I printed off the pattern pieces I realized that the skirt line continued several inches below so I decided I would make use of those additional inches. I am glad I did, because when she lays down and puts her feet above her head she stays fairly modest (added bonus a bit of growing room).
|Again all her idea|
|I love the little photo bomber in the right corner, isn't it always the way with your kids that one is having a melt down and the other one is having the best 5 minutes ever.|
|counting the numbers of Minny Mouse on her nightgown|
|"Look they are happy...they kiss"|
Irene is offering a 40% off Code with the Code BLOGTOUR40 on all of her products, which can be purchased here on Etsy or here on her Shop. If anyone decide to buy the pattern using the BLOGTOUR40 coupon code and then wins it, she/he will have the choice between having another pattern or a $10 coupon code for a future purchase (expiring by the end of the next year 2015).
a Rafflecopter giveaway
There are some really great "flips" of this pattern through out the tour so make sure and check them out.
RaeAnna @ Sewing Mama RaeAnna