Thursday, March 5, 2015

Coming Soon: Enchanter's Duel

Later this month I will be participating in the Top Stitchers Enchanter's Duel over at Pattern Revolution. I am very excited I am finally going to be sewing a collection that I have been dreaming of for years. Don't be surprised if it is a little quiet over here until then, because I am going to be very busy stitching and stitching some more.
I am exciting to be dueling against Cassie from Lily Shine Boutique; I have a lot of respect and love for her from competing against each other in Project Run and Play. She is very talented in design and out of the box thinking so I know I have my work cut out for me.

If you would like to read more about the Top Stitchers contest, click here. They are also doing a sew along contest that should have some sweet prizes so look over the themes and choose the ones that fit your style or maybe push yourself to create something out of your comfort zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you. Your comments help us evaluate what content is most useful to you by leaving a quick comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...